REASONS FOR COLLECTING USER INFORMATION
We collect personal and other information from users of this website automatically. Information collected is for the following reasons:
- Confirmation of your identity
- Communicating with you
- Providing existing and potential advertisers with cumulative statistics regarding, traffic (site visit) patterns and general information about our users (location, gender and age)
- Improving and monitoring our products and services
- Assisting us in developing products and services to suit our users’ interests and providing personalized services for our users such as adapting advertisements, to our users’ interests, which appear when they view our website.
- Creating and providing statistical reports and analysis
- Notifying our users of changes to our products, services and or the website
By using this website, you agree that we are authorized to collect, use and keep your information for purposes listed above.
NATURE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information when you register to use the interactive features of the website, to receive information about our promotions and events. Such information includes your name, email address, date of birth, occupation, town or city, country, Postal Code and interests. When you register or sign in to use our service we will be able to identify you. Your name, email address, date of birth, occupation, and gender will not be visible to other users of the interactive features of the website unless you authorise us to do so.
We will collect information regarding the nature of the information you prefer to view, your comments, products and services which are of interest to you.
Information is automatically delivered to us from your computer and web browser when you log on to the website by the placement of a cookie on your computer which delivers information to us. This information is not personal but includes your IP address, the pages you requested on your last visit, operating system and version and internet settings. You can adjust your computer’s settings to prevent automatic delivery of information.
Advertisements on our website are provided by third party advertisers, such as Google, who may also need to install cookies on your computer to automatically place advertisements which may be of interest to you based on your browsing history. Please see: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ for additional information.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using this website, you agree that we may share your information with our affiliated companies.
While, in generally, we will not disclose, sell, transfer or share your personal information (email address, telephone numbers, and/ or street address) with third parties, we, however, reserve the right to do so in the following circumstances:
- Where required by any law or regulation or upon the lawful request of a government body;
- In furtherance of any criminal investigation;
- To prevent unlawful activity;
- To defend our legal rights;
- To protect ourselves from civil or criminal liability.
We will respect your email privacy and therefore we will not send unsolicited emails to your email address. We may send you information by email regarding your account or in response to your enquiries.
We will send notices of our promotions or events which may be of interest to you, if you ask us to.
Please note that persons paying for advertisements or other ecommerce transactions provided by us on the website via credit card will be required to enter their credit card information in the field provided. We do not retain credit card information. Ordinary users of the website will not be required to disclose personal information (including credit card information) via email or telephone.
PROTECTION OF USER INFORMATION
- Information transmitted via the internet is at risk of interception. We make no guarantees as to the safety of your personal information. However, in an effort to protect user information we use up to date and trusted security software and technological features to protect users’ information.
- We will take the necessary steps to ensure that our contractors are subject to strict contractual obligations including the privacy of our users.
- The material that you post on the website can be accessed worldwide. By agreeing to use the website you consent to such transfer of your material for and by way of internet.
- The information we transfer via the Internet is done with the relevant protections required by law in place.
- Information or material published via the interactive features on the website is accessible by the public and therefore we urge you not to disclose any personal information.
- If there is any information you do not wish for us to collect please do not submit it to us.